Instrumental Music Compositions
"These (Portrait of a Patriot) are clearly very impressive compositions."
- Andrew Glover, C.L. Barnhouse Pub.
"Your material (Faces of America & Huntington Ravine) was one of the few we reviewed that understand the
limitation of writing for younger students."
- Larry Clark, Carl Fischer Music V.P.
"Your work (arr. of "The Natural") is very good."
- Paul Lavendar, Hal Leonard Publishing
"Your manuscripts (Catch the Spirit & Nature's Fury) are very impressive."
- Brian Balmages, FJH Music Co., Inc.
"There are many attractive aspects to your writing (Four Freedoms)."
- Claudia Douglas, Ludwig Music Pub.
"The Last Rose of Summer is a well-done arrangement."
- Walter Cummings, Grand Mesa Music Publications.
"The music (Last Rose of Summer) is quite pedagogically sound for the grade level you've targeted."
- William Owens, Editorial Assistant, FJH Music Publications, Inc.
"Good thematic ideas from famous musical quotations with clever backdrops to these melodies
- Richard Blatti, Associate Director of Bands, Ohio State University
"My Freshman Band performed Portrait of a Patriot. The students enjoyed the selection, its meaning and the
performance. There are a few technical problems, it's a solid Grade 3; there's lots of music!"
- Tom Kessler, Bacon Academy Band Director, Colchester, CT
"My students loved the piece (Nature's Fury) and enjoyed your guest conducting. Our administration and
parents were so impressed."
- Ann Birrell, Lyman Memorial High School Band Director, Lebanon, CT
"I love it! The students really like the selection (Whaleman's Saga). You know when a middle school students
says they really like it, it's terrific!"
- James F. Hilbie, Mystic Middle School Band Director, Mystic, CT
"Love your piece (Four Freedoms) we played at the reading session!"
- Dean Coutsouridis, Coginchaug High School Band Director, Durham, CT